Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: April 25, 2018
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website, which is maintained here. By using the Website, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use the Website.
- You may not use the Website in any way that could limit access or availability or otherwise or cause damage to the Website.
- You may not use the Website to store, distribute or link to any malicious computer software.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal purpose or any purpose connected with illegal activities.
- Mondago reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of the Website and to change the extent of these restricted areas at its own discretion. Access to these areas is granted under additional Terms and Conditions agreed during the login process.
Intellectual Property, including copyright
- Except where stated, all intellectual property rights in the website and its content belong to Mondago or have been licensed to Mondago. You may only use it as granted in these Terms and conditions, all other rights are reserved.
- You may download Website pages to a browser for personal viewing and printing, but you may not re-use, reproduce or redistribute any part of the material, in whole or edited form.
- Where software or content is made available on the Website explicitly for downloading by Mondago, you will be asked to agree to specific licensing terms and conditions via a EULA during the installation process.
- All comments, materials and other information submitted through the Website become the property of Mondago. If a contributor owns the property rights over any such content, they automatically grant Mondago a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide license to use the content for any purpose. Should the intellectual property rights of any content lie with a third party, it is the responsibility of the contributor to gain the appropriate permissions.
- All third-party product and company names used on this website are trademarksâ„¢ or registeredÂ® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Applicable where third parties can add content, such as comments sections:
- All comments, materials and other information submitted through the Website (User Content) must be suitable for a family audience. This includes indecent, offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or aggressive material or language, harassment or prejudice.
- User Content must not be illegal, or have the potential to cause a criminal offence.
- User Content must not infringe anybody’s legal rights, including copyright, intellectual property or rights to privacy.
- User Content must not contain links to inappropriate or malicious webpages.
- You must not use the Website for unsolicited commercial communications of any kind.
- Mondago reserves the right to moderate all User Content and edit or remove anything it feels contravenes either the spirit or the explicit terms and conditions of this agreement.
The Website is provided â€œAS ISâ€ and Mondago makes no warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for its use or for the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials provided.
Limitation of liability
- Mondago tries to ensure that all information provided is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Therefore Mondago does not accept any liability for special, consequential, indirect or incidental damages, claims or costs whatsoever, including for pecuniary loss, information loss, business loss, loss of goodwill, or physical harm to property or person resulting from inaccuracies within the information given, even if the Mondago has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages arising.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to external or third-party websites. Access to these websites is at your own risk, Mondago is not liable for the operation and content of any third-party website.
- Mondago will not be liable to you for any loss of service incurred as a result of circumstances beyond our control, including Acts of God, strikes and equipment failure. Mondago will always try to notify you in the event of such circumstances.
Usernames and Passwords (Credentials)
- If you are provided with Credentials to enable access to restricted areas of the Website, you must ensure that they are kept confidential. In addition, Mondago does not accept any liability for damages or losses due to your choice of credentials.
- You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Credentials.
- We may disable your Credentials if you breach any of the policies or terms governing this Website.
- Mondago may change the format and content of the Website or suspend operation for maintenance work from time to time.
- Mondago may revise these Terms and Conditions where necessary. Revised terms and conditions will apply from the date of publication as shown above.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.